My kids took a cooking class last summer at the Provo rec. The theme of the week long camp was local favorites. One of the recipes they came home with is a Crumbl Cookie Copycat Recipe. Olivia particularly loves to make this recipe on the regular. Especially now, with all the time we have at home during this Corona Virus Craziness.CRUMBL COOKIEIngredients:
- 2 1/2 C flour
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 large cold eggs
- 1/2 Tbsp vanilla
- 1 C unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 C brown sugar packed
- 1/2 c granulated sugar
- 2 C Guittard chocolate chips
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or Silpat mat.
- In mixing bowl beat the butter and sugars on medium speed for several minutes until mixture becomes light and fluffy.
- Turn mixer to low and beat in eggs and vanilla. Stop mixer, scrape bowl, then turn on mixer stirring until mixture is combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Chill dough 20-30 minutes.
- Take 1/4 C of cookie dough and form into a ball, then place on cookie sheet leaving several inches of space for cookies to spread.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 11-12 minutes. Bake until cookies are lightly browned and edges are cooked.
- Remove cookies from oven and allow them to cool for several minutes on the cookie sheet before moving to a cooling rack to finish cooking completely.