This is literally one of my all time favorite things to eat and it’s fairly simple. Great for a party. I like to serve it with sliced pieces of baguette, pears, celery, apples, crackers. And you can honestly use any type of jam you like. I often choose a lingonberry jam (a little sweet and little tart).
- One round of brie cheese
- 3 or so sheets/layers of Phyllo dough (found in freezer section), thawed
- 1/4 C of jam
- 3 Tbsp melted butter
- Place parchment paper on baking sheet.
- Lay down one sheet phyllo dough long enough to wrap around brie (sometimes I overlap a few sheets) on parchment paper.
- Brush phyllo with melted butter. Add another layer of phyllo and brush with butter.
- Add one more layer of phyllo and brush with butter.
- Place brie round in middle and spread jam on top of it.
- Wrap the phyllo sheets around and twist together at the top.
- Brush outside with a little more butter.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes, until phyllo is golden brown.