These cookies are good and kinda fun because they use ground graham crackers in the batter as a change from your typical cookie. I found this recipe on allrecipes.com and decided to make these because of the abundance of M&M we had lying around after Christmas. I saw where some people put chocolate chips and marshmallows in the batter to make a s’more cookie or cookie bar. That sounds fun and I might like to try that some time.
Graham Cracker Cookies
- 3/4 C butter
- 1/2 C sugar
- 1/2 C brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/4 C flour
- 1 C ground graham crackers (I just pulsed in my food processor until fine)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 C M&Ms
- 2 C semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 C pecans
- Cream the butter, sugar, and brown sugar.
- Add in the egg and vanilla.
- Shift together the flour, ground graham cracker, salt, and baking soda and then add to batter.
- Stir in the M&Ms, chocolate chips and pecans.
- Bake on greased pan at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes on.