This is Mom’s recipe and one of my favorite holiday treats to make because it is so so so easy and addictively delicious. Today my 5 year old twins helped me mix this up and then, after their sister came home from school we spent the evening caroling and delivering it to family and friends.
ROCKY ROAD FUDGE
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 bag small marshmallows (I like the white, but the colored ones are pretty too)
- 1/2 jar unsalted peanuts (optional)
- In large bowl combine marshmallows and peanuts.
- On the stove in medium sauce pan melt butter, chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk together over medium-low heat until smooth.
- Pour chocolate mixture over marshmallows and peanuts.
- Spread on pan lined with wax paper.
- Allow to cool or put in the freezer to help firm up if you are in a rush.