- I lb raw shrimp, tail on (I usually take them off cuz it’s easier for my kids to eat that way- but I think it helps to flavor the butter if left on while cooking)
- 1/2 C butter
- 1 Tbsp dried mustard
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley (I generally have fresh parsley around and did tonight, so I opted for that instead)
- 1 Tbsp garlic crushed
- 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice (you could probably do more I probably did tonight)
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp water
- Preheat over to 450 degrees.
- Place shrimp in a pan to bake in oven.
- Combine all the ingredients, minus the shrimp, and melt in a sauce pan.
- Then, pour sauce over shrimp and bake in oven 7-15 minutes depending on size. Stirring half way through. You kind of just have to watch closely. As soon as they turn from gray to pink they are done. I used smaller shrimp today and they were done in 6 or 7 minutes.
- I like to serve them on top of whole wheat linguine, but they could also be served over rice or just on their own.